The CONTIDENT gives a guarantee on all dental work.
The guarantee covers all faulty material replacement. CONTIDENT covers treatment costs, if proved it was at fault.
- AESTHETIC FILLINGS – 3 years
- DENTAL VENEERS – 3 years
- IMPLANT – 7 years + Lifetime warranty for the product
- CROWNS, BRIDGES, INLAY – 3 years
- FULL AND PARTIAL DENTURES – 2 years
The guarantee becomes invalid if:
- If the dentists’ instructions are not followed (for example: not correct care of the dentures, not correct storage and use of the removable dentures).
- If oral hygiene is neglected.
- If the gum tissue or teeth bone is naturally reducing.
- If the patient loses or gains a substantial amount of weight during a short period of time.
- The dental status of the patient changes due to a general illness (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, chemotherapy).
- Unforeseen root canal treatment.
- The dentures got damaged due to an accident.
- Temporary restorations.
- The dental treatment is carried out by another dentist.
The guarantee not cover the cost of travel and accommodation nor.