Pre-Dentures Treatment Instructions
No preparation is required before treatment.
Post-Dentures Treatment Instructions
- Take dentures out every night while sleeping to allow tissues to breathe.
- Adjustments may be needed and are common. Please call immediately with any sore spots.
- It takes time to get used to, like anything new thing.
- Brush dentures with hard brush at least once a day to keep area clean and prevent staining and bad breath.
- Do not forget to brush your gums. Use a very soft brush to remove plaque, stimulate circulation and avoid bad breath.
We are ready to answer your further questions, so do not hesitate to contact us.